GUIDED PADDLES ON THE WOOD AND PAWCATUCK RIVERS
AVAILABLE ALL SUMMER: Do your friends and family want to do a group paddle on one of the beautiful rivers in the watershed? WPWA can help you by providing boats, equipment, and an expert guide. Groups of up to 15 people can paddle the Wood River from the WPWA campus for $300. If you want to go offsite to the lower Wood or Pawcatuck River the fee will be $600.
* The group organizer must be a WPWA member.
* No first time paddlers - running rivers requires some skill because you need to be able to turn and stop at any obstructions.
* No one under 10 years old in a boat by themselves.
* Everyone MUST wear a life jacket properly.
* Dates are limited - we may not be able to accommodate all groups.
Dates and times can be made according to mutual availability. We have a variety of single person kayaks, tandem kayaks, and canoes for use and we provide life jackets, paddles, and safety gear. Expect the trips to last about 3 to 4 hours. If you are going offsite some shuttling of people and cars will be required, which WPWA will not provide.
For More Information Contact: Chris Fox: firstname.lastname@example.org, 401-539-9017
- If you cancel at least a week prior to the event then you will get a full refund.
- If you cancel less than a week (but more than 48 hours) before an event you will get a coupon good for the full amount of what you paid. This coupon can be used for future event registrations, purchasing guidebooks and other products from us, and new memberships.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before an event or fail to show up for an event no refund will be given
- If we cancel the event due to inclement weather or other events beyond our control you will get a coupon good for the full amount of what you paid. This coupon can be used for future event registrations, purchasing guidebooks and other products from us, and new memberships.